Day 11 - a list of questions

- Will the world ever be the same again?
- How did this happen?
- If it started in China’s wet markets will they be shut down forever?
- Where will we go on our next holiday? (Probs not South China)
- Where will we go on our next day out?
- How can NHS workers be so brave?
- Can my business survive?
- If not, what will I do?
- How bad will my hair look in a few more weeks?
- Will I look a total tit with short grey hair?
- Will anyone notice if I emerge with a full moustache and beard?
- Will people always keep a social distance? (They will from me if I have a beard)
- Will it ever be possible to buy hand gel again?
- How would I survive this without my cats?
- Would it be easier if it was just me and the cats?
- Why are my house and garden still a mess?
- I’m exercising most days, why am I not loosing weight?
- Is it because I’m eating and drinking more than usual?
- How do teachers get kids to do any school work?
- Why won’t my daughter let me help her with school work?
- Am I trying too hard to be a home tutor?
- Is it normal for family members to socially distance themselves in different rooms of the same house?
- Do my neighbours like my best pyjamas?
- Is my mum really ok on her own or is she just saying that?
- Will we ever eat the cupboard full of weird food I bought “just in case we are starving” because I couldn’t get normal food?
- Is it better to starve than eat that shit?
- How can people who don’t read books survive this?
- Why doesn’t my daughter love family board games like I used to as a child?
- What do unemployed people do all day?
- Is a glass of wine before 6pm acceptable in difficult times?
- Does it matter that I won’t achieve all the things on my lists?
- If we run out of bog roll what will we do?
- Will I ever be able to book a Tesco delivery again?
- Will my local pub still do bottles of wine for a fiver every Wednesday when we get our freedom back?
- Will I still have friends to go with?
- Is is weird that I now go out walking alone?
- How long am I allowed to stop on a walk to simply take a photo, or breath, without being questioned by the police?
- What will happen if, in the future, I need to cough or clear my throat in a public place?
- Can I use this precious time to better myself?
- If I don’t will it matter? No!
- Will this end? Yes!
(Pic is of Flamborough Head)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 47 - VE Day

Day 8 - Survival lists

Day 1 - Universal Credshit......